Sunday, January 31, 2010

Visitors and more puppy pics...

Today my friend Kim and her two girls Anya and Ella came over to play with puppies and Evan. It was a fun time by all. I tried to get some shots with my camera, some were more successful then others. Enjoy!
Here is Moon. I tried all morning to take a shot while she was stopped in a nice stack as she just doesn't seem to stand up well on the table when the camera is around. Well, this is the best one I got. Blurry, but can't you see her potential?

Beautiful Jade.

Several of the pups lined up.

Anya, Evan and Ella around the tree!

Evan helping Ella.

Ella

Jade

The three black pups, Moon, Abz, and Jade.

Big smile Ella!

Dazzle..please just let us out!

Flint in his indoor pen, sitting pretty for the camera.

Mist's favorite spot on top of a box in the indoor pen.

No comments: