Friday, July 10, 2009

A tribute to a very special Cardigan

Aust CH Llandwyn Show N Tell
May 6, 1994 - June 26, 2009

Dorothy Hartcher of Llandwyn emailed me this week and told me of the passing of this grand lady, Yoda, Aust CH Llandwyn Show N Tell. Yoda was a very special girl with an incredible show career, many Champion offspring, and most important a devoted companion. She is a granddaughter of dear Buzz, Aust Grand CH Llandwyn Aces High. Yoda was one of the special Cardigans that I got to spend time with when I lived in Australia. She was a great example of our breed. I was honored to import one of her sons, Am Ch Llandwyn Just Joey, who will carry on the legacy of these lines here in the USA. Rest in peace dear Yoda.

1 comment:

dreameyce said...

She was very beautiful. RIP beautiful girl.