Thursday, July 16, 2009

Puppies coming...



I wish it were Cardigan puppies...but not this summer...maybe this fall. I do have a litter of Papillons coming though! I finally got brave enough to breed my girl that lives at my house. Her name is Heather and she is a pretty sable that we got when she was 2 years old and pretty much unsocialized. She did make an appearance in the show ring a couple of times, but just wasn't a showing fool you need in the Pap ring these days to be able to finish. She structurally is gorgeous though and I really love her sweet disposition, plus her pedigree holds some dogs that I had the pleasure of showing and working with when I was younger. She is pictured above not totally groomed for the show ring, but at least you can see her angles and at the top her face. Anyways, she was bred to a male that my Mom owns named George, CH Del Amo Gorgeous George. This will be George's last litter, as he is getting up their in age. George has produced many Champions, has produced a few phalenes (which I am hoping I might have a chance at in this litter as Heather carries the gene as well!), and has produced real sound, good tempered puppies. Anyways...Mom will most likely have the litter at her house, but I might get brave enough to bring them home for a little while. Pap puppies are much more fragile then people might think! They are due of course right around Enumclaw weekend, mid August. Well...now that I have written a book...I better run to school!

No comments: