Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Utah shows...

We just got back from Logan, Utah yesterday. I had been invited by my national co-chair April Bruce, if I wanted to come out to a show this year near her. I took her up on the offer, so off we went to Utah this past weekend. It was a bit longer drive then we usually take for a two day show, but the weather was gorgeous, the grounds were beautiful, hospitality was fabulous (thanks to April and her friends Holly and Valerie), and we came home with a few wins to brag about as well! In Cardis, I had the only two, needless to say Secret won BOB both days. In BC's, Mattel won BOW on Sat for 4 pt major, Reiver was RWB on Sat and Windy was RWB on Sun, Splash won BOB both days for a lot of breed points and came out on Sun with a Group 3!! Jenny showed her Siberian client, Gabe, who won RWD on Sat, he is just getting started in the ring. I also showed a couple of Paps for my Mom and our dog Huck is officially minored out, only needing a major to finish now. In the puppy fun match on Sat evening, my phalene Walker won BOB in Paps and went onto a Group 3! I was pleased with how he did. Now...home safe and sound...and off to the Pap nationals in Kentucky on Wednesday!

~Emily

No comments: