Monday, May 4, 2009

Elma, WA dog show

Here are some results from the Elma show...plus some pictures (thanks to Michael!).
The star of the weekend awas Reiver who won her first two points going WB both days...
Reiver's pretty head
Reiver on the move.

Secret won BOB on Saturday. On Sunday the judge didn't like her fast movement, oh well.

I also showed a very special Terv for a special person named Judy. We have worked very hard at getting Jazz ready for the ring. Judy entered him in Bred by, so she won the class both days and then I took him back in for Winners Dog. On Sunday he ended up with RWD to a major, so we were pleased! Here is a pic of him...

That is all the news from Elma.

It will be another week or so before my website is updated, so in the meantime the blog will have to do! (FYI, my computer finally gave in, so have been without a computer for several weeks, now it is back up and running, but some of my files were lost, so it will take a while to get my websites updated)

No comments: