Thursday, May 28, 2009

Updates...anything and everything inbetween!

Since I seem to need to update on several things and couldn't be bothered to try and separate everything...I just decided to do it in all one post!
First off...as some of you may know my computer crashed pretty badly about a month ago. In the process I lost a lot of my website information. I am working on recreating things, which is a long and tiring endeavor. Since I am doing it anyways, I am reconstructing most of it and changing some things. So, anyone who is interested can go to www.pawcific.com and watch for the updates to come in the next few weeks!
This is an updated photo from Juanita in Columbia of Pawcific Midnight Moon. "Kisha" is a littermate to BISS Ch Pawcific Dream Date, owned by Bonnie Harris, Jennifer & Kathy Fish. I co-bred the litter and am pleased with how the siblings all turned out.
Sorry, but needed to include a couple picture, since Michael seems to take most of the pictures, its rare to get him in one! This is us down at the Columbia River outside of Beaches.

Here is an updated running shot of Tanner. Thanks to Karen! Tanner is Della's brother. He is the pick in that litter and I can't wait to see how he grows up!

Pictured above and below is Pawcific Morning Latte. "Windy" is the littermate to "Chai" which you all may remember as he is my gold puppy. Windy has been with her co-owners Ardell and Ken Parkin since she was 8 weeks old. Since Jenny co-bred the litter with me, she is the co-owner of Windy and will show her. We took her to Utah and then Jenny took her onto Spokane/Idaho cluster. She won several Reserves to majors and really did well for her first time out. Windy will probably be shown again sometime later this summer.

And since I am updating everyone...did I mention that Diesel won 2 more points in Idaho this past weekend, he is really close to finishing, although need to find a second major, and Secret came home from the cluster with a BOB and a BOS. On the BC realm...Congrats to Ardell and Ken on Gracie's BOB wins in Spokane and to Splash who won BOB both days in Idaho!
And other news...yes I have a lot of news...in late June I am going back to school. Yeah, sigh, I am working on breaking away from having to handle dogs professionally. Even though I love handling, I would much rather judge and do things with my own dogs. So, I am going to school to become a Massage Therapist, so that I can eventually work on people and animals with my Body Talk work and energy work like my therapists use on me and my dogs. Here is one of our therapists website, which can explain some of the work I will be doing eventually. Full Spectrum Canine Therapy Patricia Maria Kortekaas
That is all the updating for now...must go and pack for Yakima! Anyone going and want to help out...I am showing 9 by myself this weekend! EEK!

No comments: