Monday, March 9, 2009

Seattle KC show

Hi all!
Well, this weekend I traveled up to Seattle by myself for once, but with 6 dogs to show! It ended up being a good and bad weekend at the show...the best part was my Chessie puppy client. She was just over 6 months old and at her first show. She wiggled her way into winning BOW on Sat and WB on Sunday for a total of 4 pts! In BC's, my bitch client won Reserve both days, my special Splash won BOB on Saturday. In Cardigans, it was Della's first weekend and on Saturday she had an upset stomach, kind of an odd circumstance as she seemed to not be stressed or overly worried. We think it was something to do with a bone I gave her to keep her busy, so no more recreational bones for her!! So, needless to say I was late to the Cardigan ring on Saturday, didn't get enough chance to warm up Lincoln, so he ended up with Reserve. On Sunday he won WD but then got girls on his brain and I lost him in BOB, Della was able to go in the ring and showed her little heart out but was beat by Paul's puppy who is way more trained then Della is right now, so I didn't mind in the least. I was proud of both my Cardis, even if it wasn't great results this weekend. Now if I could just get the clients home so I could spend more time training my own dogs!!! The hard part about being a handler! ~ Emily

No comments: