Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The good, bad, and ugly

I haven't had much a chance to blog lately. Partly due to the fact that my extra time has been spent with a certain someone (yes I have a boyfriend again). Other partly because I haven't had much going on with dogs lately other then training and getting ready for the big Chintimini show. Wow, 40 Cardigans, still can't believe that one. And the other issue is my computer, which is definitely having issues and is currently not here. So, on my parents laptop, which they kindly let me borrow!

Many might ask why I named this post the good, bad, and ugly. Well, going through some difficult times right now. Support from all would be good. Not something I really care to explain other then the fact that I love dogs too much sometimes it seems. My path in life seems to be changing or entering a new channel...so trying to let it happen and work itself out. I love the body talk work I am doing. I have been able to heal myself from simple injuries, taken away headaches, and most importantly transfering it all to my dogs and solving some of the ongoing household dynamics. If anyone would like me to help out, let me know as I love to practice my current skills! Evan's birthday is next Monday, can't believe he will be 5 already! Thank you to all of the pet owners who have written me lately with updates! I love hearing how my grandkids are doing.

That's enough rambling right now. Peace to all in blogland!

3 comments:

CardiLover said...

Sending you good, happy thoughts, Em! See you Saturday!

Léo said...

I've been missing you and wondering how things are going. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
The body work sounds interesting. You'll have to tell me more sometime.
I'm becoming a huge advocate of breathing and going with the flow..
Auhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

:-)

dreameyce said...

I'm hoping your life changes, don't include getting out of dogs ;) You're being vague, so I can't tell!

Congrats on the new guy! I hope it goes well, and if not, I hope the right guy comes sooner, rather than later!

It was nice to see you this weekend, and can't wait to see you at the nationals! YEA!