Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The line game, my version

Ok...here is my attempt at the line game...although did it all and then realized when I merged the image the lines are not a color, so hard to see...maybe someone else can figure out how to correct that! I give up! So, for my lines I tried to do not only the angles, the length to height ratio, but also the length in loin, head planes, and added a short one to articulate the length in hock. Secret is first, she has some gorgeous angles, that is why she can fly.

Diesel is next.

Then did Della for comparison sake, as she doesn't have quite the angles as the other two. So, what do you see in all three? What do you like? What don't you like? Remember they are all at different stages, but the angles will stay the same. Rip them apart, I give you permission! I know why I have all three in my backyard!!

No comments: