Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day 2012

Snow Day here in the Northwest. It happens usually once a year, maybe a few more depending on how kind or not kind the weather is being. In our land...people see snow and stay home, even if the roads are clear or like today where it is currently raining (ummm....that means snow is melting quickly)...and school is cancelled. But...it is looking like I still have to go to work...good thing...I get paid...bad thing...I will have a lot of cancellations which will make for a long boring day. So...before I go anywhere...here is a few snow day pictures for you!

Our front yard...

For those wondering about puppy pictures this week. You will just have to wait until this weekend when we have the puppy evaluations. The dog show, work, and cleaning house, is taking up my time. (well minus a few minutes to blog!)

But, just for those who can't wait until then...I made Evan bring one of the puppies outside to get a cute Evan and puppy picture in the snow. The puppy nominated = Gwyneth (formally Cinderella). Why? She has her ears up today!!

Have a good day everyone!!

No comments: