Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nola's girls at 3 weeks!

Jenny and Mom stopped off and helped me get some shots of the puppies. They aren't quite on their feet yet to be able to stack them on a table, so we hang them at this age. This way we can really see what their structure is looking like. Most of the puppies cooperated, but some don't quite look as nice as what I think they are in person. I am really pleased with what I am seeing. They have nice heads, nice wraps to their fronts, beautiful upper arm and front assemblies seem to be coming along nicely. The best thing is that they inherited grandma Ash's beautiful short hocks. Here are the girls...I will put the boys in a separate post!

Claire - the darkest sable girl




Lizzie - the lighter sable girl.



Brianna - the brindle girl (with some character of course!)


3 comments:

Baledwr said...

I really like all 3 girls right now, even though this is usually an age where I can't tell anything ;)

Dune Cardigans said...

Wow Girl, you can hang a puppy! Seriously, they look great.

Emily said...

Hehe..I had to laugh Yolanda. Of my entire family I am the designated, puppy hanger/stacker of the group. I think the pics at least show off the consistency of the litter. All really nice right now.