Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nola puppies 2.5 wks old!

Nola's puppies are already 2.5 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time flies. We have eyes open and starting to wabble around on legs. I love this stage as they are just waking up to the world, yet Mom is still making things easy by taking full care of them. I have individual pictures up on my website at www.pawcific.com

Evan helped me take pictures today. Above is the whole group with some of their new toys!
Evan with Roger. Evan did a very nice job of holding the puppies while I snapped pictures!
Just for Shelley...I including the shot of that brindle girl, aka Brianna.
Nola last night stole the puppies toy and deciding she needed to play with it herself. Silly girl, that toy is for your puppies!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Well you hit the sable jackpot, very nice!!