Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Puppy arrival countdown...

Here at Pawcific we are counting down the days till we have our next litters of puppies. As it stands I have three girls due to whelp the first part of next week, although they could come as early as this weekend. Here is the embarrassing pregnant pictures...sorry girls...(sorry about the red eye, my poor camera skills again!)

Miley...see my tummy is full of pups!

Heather excited to be on the couch during her "spa treatment", bath and brush for all the girls!


Tummy rub...she will need a second bath as she keeps digging holes! Yup, getting close!

And finally Nola!

A really good shot of her belly poking out the sides.


And a stand torso twist...she can hardly stand up on the wood floor right now.

So...any guesses on how many we have coming??? :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you are going to be so busy ;) Miley is adorable!!!

Here is my guess - 2 for Miley, 3 for Heather, and 6 for Nola.

Can't wait to see what you have.

Dawn said...

Wow, you are one brave woman taking on 3 litters. Easy whelp, healthy pups and momma's!

Emily said...

Well the one Pap litter is co-bred with my Mom and she will take care of them at her house if I am overwhelmed. The other Pap litter is technically her co-owners litter, but she asked if it could happen at my house since she has several litters already. The Cardigan litter is the one that is only truly my own. So...all should work out in the end!