Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nola puppies (picture of the day!)


This is especially for Shelley...who reminded me that her beautiful girl Dolly came from a litter of all sables except for that one lone brindle girl, who became that famous Dolly. I am a huge Dolly fan! (if you don't know already!)

When I came into the room this afternoon, all but one was lined up in a row...and as you can see that brindle girl already has a mind of her own! She was perfectly content on her back when everyone else was on their sides! :-)

4 comments:

Yasashiikuma said...

Told ya! Just you wait :-)

dreameyce said...

Maybe it's destiny! :)

I can't wait to come visit them!! I love them reds, as well as the brindles *G*

CardiLover said...

Ahhhhh! Red puppies make me so happy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, they are absolutely adorable. I had to go back in time and browsed thru all my Sydney's baby pictures (she's a red brindle!).