Sunday, November 8, 2009

Eukanuba here we come!!! and more...

Yup, I get to go. Until about 3 days ago, I thought I wasn't going to get to go. I love Eukanuba. It is so much fun, even if you don't do much winning. The World Challenge is by far my favorite, although I do have to say that the Breed booths take a very close second. It is all about making a statement, showing off your best, and having fun while you are at it. Taking home a prize, is just an honor.

On other news...as many of you saw on Carolyn's blog, I just brought Nola home from being bred to Pilot. Very excited about the litter! I always hit myself (well figuratively) when I see Pilot...why oh why did I not take him home at the puppy party...:-)

Was briefly at the Salem show on Saturday...showed Vogue for another BOB win. Then did the Pap fun match with Walker and Miley. Next weekend we have Monroe, praying for a warm weekend!!

3 comments:

Jeri said...

Maybe you didn't take him home because he launched himself off the table? Or was that a different time, LOL.

I'm partial to Pilot babies myself. Fingers crossed!

Kady Cannon said...

The launching himself off the table was later, and then we figured that we had to keep him. In a "you broke it, you bought it" sense.

We all had "too many boy dogs" at the time.

Emily said...

Exactly what Carolyn said. If I had known 2 of the males I had at the time would not pass health clearances and have to be placed, I probably would have taken him home. Thankfully, amazingly, I am now down to one cardigan male in my household, Lincoln. Phew!