Sunday, November 15, 2009

The "And then...and then...and then" weekend!

I think you will get the title after I explain. This is one weekend we will not repeat in a long time. First off, thank you thank you and thanks again to all those Cardigan people who cheered Secret on in the groups! Secondly, to all my clients for having such wonderful dogs. Thirdly, to my much needed handler help this weekend, Michon, who was the best! Lastly, to my sister who just did awesome.

Drum roll please....

Whidbey Island KC
Saturday Results

Tervs - Jazz WD, BOW for 2 pts, minoring him out! (skipped Sunday as no chance of majors)

BC's - Rachel WB, BOS, 1 pt, Splash BOB

Papillons - Danger WD, BOW, and BOS for a major win!! (go phalenes!!!!!)

Cardigans - Secret BOB and GROUP 4!! (thank you to judges Lester Mapes and Steve Gladstone)

And then....
Sunday Results

Chessies - Bugsie WB for a 4 pt major win at a Supported Entry from the 9-12 mth class!!!

Cardigans - Secret BOB and then a GROUP 4!! (thank you to judges Richard Lewis and Lester Mapes)

BC's - Rachel WB, BOW, BOS, 1 pt, Splash BOB AND THEN GROUP 1!!!!!

WOW is all I can say....good night!

~ Emily

5 comments:

dreameyce said...

Don't sell yourselves short, next show could be even BIGGER news! Ya'll are doing great, breeding, and showing some amazing dogs.

Huge congrats, and wish I could have been there! Being a huge fan of Secret, I'm glad to see her out, doing so wonderful. She's a beautiful example of a Cardigan, and of course her color happens to be my favorite, so I'm a bit biased ;)

Keep the good news coming, as I'm sure you will!

Kady Cannon said...

What a great weekend. Congratulations!

Dune Cardigans said...

Fantastic! Sorry we couldnt stay for group Sunday. I am glad she was recognized.

Anonymous said...

Holy Wow! That is a great weekend, Congrats!!!

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

wow what a great weekend! I'm sure it will be one that you remember for awhile :)