Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Updates...

I haven't been able to blog much lately...partly because everything seemed to be chaotic around the BC Nationals...now back home and getting caught up on things!

Here are a few pictures from happenings that I haven't posted yet!

While we were at Michael's house the first weekend in October, he took us up to Mowich Lake and we took the tripod out and did some family photos. I think they turned out pretty well.





I finally decided to move my piano...here is it's new spot! Now I am going to have a more garage area for the dogs at nighttime instead of have them throughout my house. I am excited as I am getting a little tired of the amount of dust some of the dogs accumulate in the house!


Evan's Halloween costume...yup another year of Spiderman!

We have tons of harvest festivals to go to this week, so it shall be a fun one! Will take my camera and get some pictures!!

No comments: