Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some updated pictures...

Mom came over today and helped me with a few updated pictures. Since my computer crashed, I haven't had a photo editing program, so sorry for the lack of editing. Tried my best through Word, but never is the same as Print Shop!


Here is the new BC, MacKenzie


Bamboo, all stacked up and actually holding still for two seconds!

Lastly, this is Katie (my newest Cardigan addition). Definitely ungroomed, but you can at least see how she is maturing!

6 comments:

dreameyce said...

Katie has a beautiful neck! Any time you need help with pictures do not be shy, and feel free to call me. I'm not too far, and always happy to help, and visit.

Bamboo is super killer cute. Man, such a doll!

dreameyce said...

Oh- I'd comment on the BC, but I know nothing about them, so can't ;0P CUTE baby though!

Traci said...

As far as photo editing software, you can check out PhotoScape... I picked that up for free off the web and it's done a good job so far... it doesn't have all the full features I"m used to, but it does the basics pretty well :)

I'm with Em, in that I don't know BC's, except those that I train with doing agility, but she looks nice... Bamboo is growing up so fast... and Katie looks like a nice girl... where'd you get her??

Emily said...

Katie is Chelstar-Mantle Jewel V The Nile. She is out of Santa Paws and an Aurigan bitch. She was shown as a baby for a bit, but otherwise hasn't been in the ring. Pam Bennett co-owns her with me. I am working on getting her prepared for the ring and then a litter next year sometime. She is prelim'd OFA Good.

Sandy Birdsall said...

MacKenzie is lovely. Who is she out of?

Emily said...

MacKenzie is out of Brayden and a Blaze daughter, Ch Ariel Linwald Bean Si (who won Best Bred by at Eukanuba two years in a row). She was a stud fee puppy back and I am very excited about her!