Saturday, August 1, 2009

Truman...pony for Evan


Some of you may already have read on Megan's blog...but thought I would post my picture I took yesterday. We leased Truman from Megan for Evan. He is really excited about it. Truman gets to live at my parents house and Mom is going to do some more training with him. It works out well for all involved and I am sure Evan will enjoy him while he is here! Truman has a few days to settle in as Evan I am sure will want to ride him Monday morning when I am at school!

4 comments:

-Carol- said...

Will you just look at the smile on his face! Brought tears to my eyes!

Unknown said...

Emily didn't mention that Evan loaded him in the trailer all by himself. Wrapped the lead rope up just like they taught him at pony camp.

Unknown said...

That was Grandma that added the comment about Evan loading the pony. Guess I don't have a clue how to use this blog. Sigh.....

starrynights said...

Yay!

:-)