Saturday, January 31, 2009

Silver Fall KC Fun Match

I just got home from a fun day at the Silver Falls KC fun match. Since one judge was doing boys and the other girls...I made the decision to only bring my boy puppies today. I couldn't believe how big of a match it was, lots of puppies and lots of people I knew were present. First off Diesel went in his 15-18 mth class. He did much better moving wise but was being a pill about holding his stack for more then a couple of seconds...but did come away with 1st place in his class. Lincoln went in next...he hasn't been to anything since December...so this was sort of a warm up to LCKC in a couple of weeks. He had a big class made up of mostly big dogs. This boy just flies around the ring and even though he was melting on the table came away also winning 1st place in his class! Third up was the baby, Chai. He turned a lot of heads...got a lot of "what breed is that?" Although the judge didn't like that he is in the middle of loosing his baby teeth, he strutted his stuff and did his best. So, in Best Puppy in Match we went in with Diesel and Lincoln. My good friend Leann took Diesel back in, thank you!! The judge pulled out 4 puppies, a golden puppy, Lincoln, a mal puppy, and a pem shown by Barbara Jett. The mal puppy ended up winning but Lincoln some how came out with Best Opp. in Match!! I am proud of my boy!

No comments: