Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Champion!!! x2

I am pleased to announce that Secret finished today at GCCKC in Ridgefield, WA with her fourth major win!!! She is now known as CH Pawcific Secret Wish out of the Owain/Brea litter. Thank you to my good friend Denise for stepping in and taking the lead for me today. (I was stuck in Mals!!)
Also...another New Champion in Border Collies...CH Wedgewood Sweet Sinsation, "Gracie" gained her last points to finish today. She is a very special client of mine as she is my Haze's granddaughter. This makes our 11th Border Collie champion for 2008! An amazing accomplishment for any handler in any breed. Thanks to Jenny, who stepped in as handler today because, well I was also in the Mal ring while BC's were going on!!

2 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

Congrats with that girl! I should have nabbed her when I had the chance!

How is Diesel doing?

Emily said...

Diesel is doing great! He had an injury and was out for a while but should be back as soon as I can finish Geordie, so he can go to his new home.