Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eukanuba National Championship

This year my family all decided to drive down together to Eukanuba and go for the preshows as well! We have made it through several obstacles but everything seems to be going smoothly. Yesterday we had the pleasure of going to Disneyland! Evan thoroughly enjoyed the rides, although I think the Pooh ride ended up being his favorite. Mine was by far the Haunted Mansion that they redid for Christmas! Today Denise won BOB with Ruby!! Tomorrow is our last preshow before the big show starts. Herding is on Sunday. We have two BC's entered and Denise has Ruby entered. Keeping all fingers crossed that I will have good news!!!

4 comments:

dreameyce said...

YEA for Ruby!!! I love her and her sister so much!

starrynights said...

I'm so jealous! Haven't been to Disneyland in a really long time. We wanted to take Rikkii to Eukanuba, but couldn't figure out how to juggle home, child, husband and 10 puppies! Next year maybe.

Have fun!!!

BevAndBailey said...

Hi! I was searching for news about the National and found your blog. Hope your pooches did well!!

Léo said...

Yay Emily!!! Yay Ruby!!! Wow what a thrill. You earned it!!