Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cardi Claus arrived from the other Washington!


This was my first year doing Cardi Claus and it will definitely not be the last. I have followed blogs in past years giving and receiving Cardi Claus but it seems like I always missed the deadline to join in the fun. This year I made a point to watch out for the deadline so I could join the fun!

Our Cardi Claus came all the way from Washington DC thanks to Claire and her crew, Bobby, Charlie, and Jack. The dogs enjoyed their treats, we enjoyed ours, and it was fun for my oldest son, Evan, as we got to learn more about where the other Washington is located and the White House where the ornament is from. Thank you very much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you made a haul! Don't you just love Cardi Claus!?!