Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Results - Roseburg Weekend

Every now and again there is a show with a win that you cherish forever. In Roseburg I had one of those wins...my 7 month old Border Collie puppy Molly, Pawcific Cover Girl at Jollypaws not only did us well with picking up 3 more singles and winning the herding group brace with her mother, but also wowed us by winning Best Bred by in Show! This is the second time I have had the honor of winning Bred by in Show, the first time was with my Cardigan Lincoln. That kind of recognition amongst other long time breeders means more to me then most wins especially with such a young puppy competing with a lot of older dogs in Bred by. Thank you to my friends who stayed to cheer us on and other friends who went out and celebrated that evening!

Other wins from the weekend:
Vogue 2 BOB's and 2 BOS's
Dazzle WB, 1 pt
Secret 2 Select's
And across the country Walker won WD 3 days picking up 7 pts with one major! Thanks to his handler Mary Jo!

And even better:
Many of my handling students had great wins picking up points, Selects, Best Juniors, and much more! Go students!!

No comments: