Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vogue/Toby puppy girl

Here is the new addition to the Pawcific crew...this is Sky from the Vogue/Toby litter. One of the boys is the stand out of the litter but alas I have 4 intact males and cannot do any more...so I took this pretty girl instead! And now...I need help with naming her!! Her puppy name has been Sky and although I like the name not sure if I can do it as my beloved first dog of my own was Sky. So...theme wise we are kind of going off the Vogue, Strike a Pose, and looking for a runway or modeling type theme. Any suggestions??


2 comments:

Kaye said...

Well Sky is better for a blue dog. How about Madonna, for obvious reasons.

Whitney said...

What about "Tassel" for a call name, since tassels are one of the fashion accessories this year. I

Or something with "sophisticated" in the show name, and call her "sofie" for short.

Just some ideas,
Whitney