Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Show prospect males available...

I took some quick photos of the two boys available right now at 8 weeks old. I would really like to find show homes for them as I both think they are quality puppies. The pictures didn't quite turn out as good as I had hoped, so will try to do better ones another day when I have help again with all the puppies.

Fraser - he has beautiful structure, a little wide in front right now, but that is real typical of my line at this age, he has big ears, nice short hocks, good tail set, etc. The main draw back to him for me is that he is really laid back, wants to cuddle type personality right now. He is a gorgeous puppy though and with the right hands could do very well.


Roger - his side shot does not do him justice, but oh well. He has a gorgeous front assembly, could use a bit shorter hock in my opinion but does move very nicely on the side. is a bit taller on leg like his mother, nice head, good sized ears, long neck with a nice laid back shoulders and long upper arm. He has a very outgoing personality, can be a little more dominant compared to the other puppies, but no where near some of my other litters in the past.

4 comments:

CardiLover said...

If I didn't have my ornery red dog already (and my girls), I'd be at the front of the line! ;)

Léo said...

Mumbling to myself: I don't need another puppy, I don't need another puppy...

Heather (jerZgirl) said...

Oh I'm a sucker for sables...

dreameyce said...

If I didn't have Roy Rogers here I'd be soooo tempted! You know how badly I've been begging and pleading for a nice sable, or red brindle! I love them 'poo colored' dogs ;0P heehee

Good luck, and can't wait to meet these babies!