Monday, December 7, 2009

Dolly puppies day 4...



Day 4...everyone seems to be doing great! All fat and healthy. Two of the puppies had to go in and get rear dewclaws removed, but otherwise we had an uneventful day. For those blue merle fanatics out there...here is a perfect shot for you above, and below the big shot with all. Above left to right is blue merle girl #3, blue merle boy #2, blue merle boy #1. I already have my favorites, but only time will tell if they turn out to be those special puppies!!

Proud mama with all her brood!

1 comment:

starrynights said...

Very pretty babies! I love the blues...When my old Aussie goes, I may be contacting you for a BC puppy. I like having one slightly larger, more protective, farm dog around the house. Josh keeps voting for a Dobe or a Swissie, but I want to stick with herding breeds...LOL.