Wednesday, September 9, 2009

News from Pawcific...

It's been an extremely hard week for me with Ash passing, but I am holding up. Today was my last final for school, so now I have a week off! Yipee!! Maybe some of my housework will get done and paperwork caught back up on. Anyways, onto the good news...below is a new BC puppy that will be coming to live at my house soon! I am very excited. Isn't she cute!! :-)
On other news...all fingers, toes crossed for two successful breedings. I have one girl in for breeding and another is my own, so I am really hopeful I will be having puppies in November. Although it is a little difficult breeding two girls to the same dog at the same time. Anyone want to come over and help with breedings this weekend while I am gone? :-) Yes, I am off to Cape Cod this weekend to judge the Otterhound National Sweepstakes! (Yipee!!) Well, must go get Evan from school! He started kindergarten this week, can you believe it?

~Emily

No comments: