Monday, June 1, 2009

Yakima shows

Ok...so here is the full results after a nights rest! Some people said on Saturday it got to 94 degrees. I wouldn't doubt it...it was SOOO hot. Thankfully I had helpers with me and everything went smoothly.

Chessies: Lindsay's first show out and she won WB on Saturday at the Supported Entry and picked up 2 points. The major broke at the last second.

Tervs: Jazz his second weekend out went WD both days, but due to a dog getting excused on Saturday, only came home with one point.

Cardigans: Lincoln, Saturday WD, Sunday WD, BOW, BOS, NEW CH! It was Nola's first show and she won RWB on Sunday.

BC's: Splash won BOB both days!

That's all from here! We are taking most of June off of showing, due to a family wedding in Chicago, but I am sure you will see plenty of blog entries from our drive across country through Yellowstone!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I swear I was going to pass out Sat morning and it was only 930am.

Congrats on Lincoln, more congrats on his hips. That is so awesome.