Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ramblings for Wed...


The simple things in life are the one's to remember. Wednesday seems to be the day where I do a lot of thinking. How ironic, huh? This picture above seemed appropriate for today (of course a Michael photo). Enjoying the simple beauty through the fog...seeing the end of a long journey is hard and challenging...yet knowing there is a new one on the horizon is even more important. A lot of new things are coming to my horizon, a lot of things I am really excited about. Although today I was reminded of some not so distant past that still haunts me, but I move on and show the world the beauty of the small things. The simple things like getting a hug from Evan, Chai learning a new trick, playing with the cutest puppy in the world (Bamboo), or a phone call from Michael. All these things are what makes up me, things that I dwell on and look to the future with. So, that is my ramblings on things today.
And now, off my soap box and back to some updates...


Here is a beautiful picture of Denali's BOB win at our Supported Entry at OKC in Enumclaw this summer. Denali is out of my beloved Haze and my best bud Brayden. He is sure maturing to be a nice boy!

For those of you who sent Gaelic names...I ended up with Meckenzie, which means the daughter of the wise leader. Perfect match for a Brayden daughter! She will be joining my crew in early October!

Well...I better get back to packing for Richland. Feels a little odd not having any cardigans being shown, but I can't wait to judge sweeps! It will be fun!! Glad to see the weather is going to be beautiful this weekend. Safe travels to those going!

1 comment:

Baledwr said...

It really is those simple pleasures that matter in the end - don't miss any of them.