Monday, September 14, 2009

Otterhound National

Well, I made it back from soggy Cape Cod. What a treat to judge the Otterhound National Sweepstakes! I had a beautiful entry and despite the rain, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. If anyone has never seen an Otterhound or want to see pictures, the 2009 national website is at http://ohca2009nationalspecialty.wikispaces.com/ They only have pictures up from Thursday right now, but I am sure they will be adding more soon!

I was invited to the dinner on Saturday evening and it was some of the best banquet food I have had! We were at an amazing Italian restaurant. The festivities are always fun and entertaining at the Otterhound National. I am always amazed how high the bids go in the live auction!

Most importantly my flights were on time with no travel issues for once. Phew.

A big thank you to the committee members who put the national on and inviting me to judge, it was an honor.

1 comment:

solstice kennels said...

I enjoyed stewarding for Otter World and enjoyed our quick visit.
Glad you got home safe, sorry you missed the lovely weather later in the week.