Sunday, September 27, 2009

Richland

I had a lot of fun judging this past weekend. (Did I mention I love judging!!) Unfortunately I had a bit of a head cold, so I wasn't feeling so swell, but I had a lovely entry and really enjoyed myself. Having an assignment in my area is always difficult as you know most of the dogs background. I really had to step back and judge on the day. I had several in there that just didn't want to cooperate as puppies go, so unfortunately didn't show themselves off like I have seen them do. Others, just shined and really deserved the wins on the day. Thank you to all for bringing me such a nice entry and to the club for allowing me to judge this year. It truly was fun!

On other weekend news...

Sat (my clients had to show their own dogs, but I still want to send a big congrats for stepping in when I couldn't be in the ring!)
Jazz RWD
Bugsie RWB

Sun
Jazz WD, 1 pt!
Walker RWD

I must get some sleep! And little Bamboo is getting obnoxious, so need to get away from this computer! (He is currently in my office room and demands you to pick him up every time you walk in here! Hmmm, spoiled puppy, maybe???) :-)

No comments: