Friday, January 1, 2010

Dolly puppies week 4!!

After a big meal, all the puppies are almost sound asleep (minus Ms Moon). They create a huge mess now with their meal all over them (hence the pink all over their little faces). It is so cute to watch them curl up after a good meal, so I took my camera out. Here are a few that I captured...
A group shot. In the bottom corner is Jazz and Jade, above that is Onyx. Sitting up is Moon, behind her is Dazzle, and to the right is no name blue merle boy. Top corner is Rocky with sister Azula sprawled out over top.

No name blue boy fast asleep.


No name blue boy lifted his head after seeing so many flashes. I really need a name for this boy...

Jazz just slept soundly.


Dazzle

Azula

Onyx and Moon

1 comment:

Kim said...

"Lapis"
Star Sapphire so I was thinking "Star"
"Gem"
"Turq"oise
"Flint"

that's all I thought of...