Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Litter theme

I had preplanned a litter theme for Alice's puppies. Alice was named Wildair Because I'm Blue, as she was the only blue merle in Morgan's litter. Bonnie was really bummed as she really wanted a girl, but since Alice was so oddly marked herself, she didn't want to keep her for herself...so I took her instead. Told her that she can't loose the beautiful blues and thus Alice came because she was blue! So, this litter, after their mother are going to be my "Just Because" litter. We have tons of names already coming...here are a few...

Just Because I Can
Just Because You Can Look At Me
Just Because I Am Cute
Just Because I've Been Good
Just Because I Can Play
Just Because I'm Splashy (if they are Splash's pups that is)
Just Because I Said So
Just Because I'm A Superstar
Just Because I Got in the Paint
Just Because I'm Mischief

And the thinking keeps going...

No comments: