Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random picture shots...


Dolly's puppies got a new style of pen...yes shavings!! I am trying it out this way, but may change it around a bit as I see what works. This pen area is in my sunroom, so it connects into my house so that all the puppies can get the noises and atmosphere of my house. I would really love to keep them here as long as I can as they are easily accessible to the house. But, never had 8 puppies in here, so not sure how long I am going to be able to stand the clean up. Next stop for them will be a big area in my dog run room. When I say big, I mean like huge!

And a couple of random shots of Alice's puppies...

Blue merle boy, fast asleep. He has a pretty face with half black and half blue merle.

The three girls hanging out together.

No comments: