Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dolly puppies 8 weeks...

Dolly's puppies are 8 weeks today! Here are the puppies below who are going to show homes. I am going to post some more random shots from this past week tomorrow. The first one leaves on Saturday! 8 puppies is a lot of work, so it's time to let them go to their new homes!


Moon, not standing totally on top of herself this week. She is the spitting image of her mother!


Abz, the male pick of the litter.

Azula, who will be growing up here unless I find someone to play with her for a while...any takers? :-)

Dazzle...she will also grow up here...sorry not sure if I can part with her.

Anyone interested in coming to the puppy party, please let me know! It will be Saturday, Feb. 6th. If you want more information give me your email and I will send you details!

2 comments:

Léo said...

Ohhh, Azula... Don't tempt me!! LOL

Emily said...

LOL