Thursday, December 31, 2009

Feeding puppies...

The puppies were moved into a different room today. I decided to move them temporarily in the living room, but I am sure they will outgrow the little space I have fairly quickly! It was needed though as Alice is getting close to having her puppies and needs the warmth of my office for newborns. While I was moving around things today I got a couple of pictures. Lighting is awful, but here is the crew enjoying a meal in their new area.

From Left to Right: Azula, Moon, blue boy without a name right now (any suggestions?), Onyx, Jazz, Jade, Rocky, and finally Dazzle.

Note: One of these days I am going to get back my editing program (computer crashed and took it with it last spring), but unfortunately until then, what my camera takes is what you get!! Sorry.

No comments: