Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dolly puppies 2 weeks!

Dolly's puppies are growing fast! They are already fast like BC puppies usually are and haven't even opened their eyes yet! (hence the blurriness above!!) A couple of them almost have their eyes open. One of the black girls decided to escape today, I thought it was a fluke until she did it a second time!! (and they really don't have their eyes open yet) I am hoping to get some real photographers over once they are moving around, as I just can't get my camera to auto focus correctly. Oh, those who want to visit...come on over!! In another week, they will be playful, by 4 weeks they will be playing with toys and smarter then you can imagine. Guaranteed! Our joint puppy party for both Dolly's litter and Lucy's is being finalized...so if you are interested in coming, please email me privately and I will keep you in the loop!

Here are some individual pictures. More pics can be found on the website at www.pawcific.com Go to Border Collies, then to the Puppy Page, there you can access the link to the individual puppy pics!

Black girl #1

Black boy

Black girl #2

Blue merle boy #2

Blue merle boy #1

Blue merle girl #1

Blue merle girl #3

Blue merle girl #2

PS...any thoughts on a litter theme?? Jenny suggested we do Sparkly puppies (Dolly and Sparky's name put together) and do Gems or names with sparkly things. Another person suggested naming puppies after stars (in the sky, not actors). I am already sick of calling them #1 and #2, so want to get at least some temporary puppy names quickly!

4 comments:

Traci said...

I think Gem names could be cool - I'm drawn to blue girl #3 for some reason... :) I can't wait to watch them grow!!! :)

manymuddypaws said...

i like the gem names idea- there would be lots to choose from!

check out china road lowchens (google it) they have TONS of names seperated by category etc. I am sure there is a Gem page...

bcagility said...

I like the gem names. The blue girls are calling me I especially like the wide head on #3 so you could call her Period for me hehe
ALL the puppies are looking good

bcagility said...

That gem theme is good. I like the blue girls but I think the wide head of two is calling so you could call her Period for me. hehe They are looking so good.