Friday, March 13, 2009

A little bit of everything...

Since I didn't have much time today...I thought I would just upload some things in one post, instead of splitting them up. Here is my little bit of everything post!!
This is Walker...he is a Papillon puppy I am growing up for a local breeder. Yes, he is a phalene, and a very nice one at that! He is almost 6 months old and will be in the ring soon.
Just a little bit of spring outside my front door!

One more shot of spring!

Trophies for Chintimini KC...Wow 40 Cardigans entered!!!

Evan playing on my piano one night this week. He just loves to show off the piano!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I saw the entry this morning and my jaw dropped!

Can't wait!

Juniper said...

The trophies look good. I love that she used every color scheme. Should be loads of fun with that many of us!