Monday, July 19, 2010

Roger and Brianna...the two Cardi puppies left!!

All but two of the Cardigan puppies left this weekend. James went to his new home near Olympia to be a companion and hopefully do some herding. Blarney (formally Claire) went to a home in Oregon where she will be a therapy dog. Autumn (formally Lizzie) went to Rita in Idaho to be a show dog. And finally someone stole Fraser for a bit (guess who?) but he will most likely be back at some point. Today I had my Sister and Mom come over to help with pictures of the two remaining puppies. Roger is looking for a serious show home. Brianna will be here for a while until I decide where she is going. I have several friends wanting to take her home, but nope right now she is my buddy!

Roger and Brianna playing tug. Roger loves a tug toy!!


Brianna




Roger


No comments: