Sunday, July 4, 2010

For Dixie...

Dear Dixie,
Echo did really well this weekend. She won 4 ribbons (Mom says the two purple ones are the most important, but I think all of them are pretty). My Mom made me take her in for BOB and I was really nervous and don't really want to do that again, but everyone said I did well with Echo. My Mom said she did really well in the show ring, but she was much more excited to see me then be in that ring.
After the show we took Echo to the beach and she had fun.
I walked her all by myself,
she sat for me when I told her too,
she even watched me while a wrote my name in the sand.
Thank you for my Echo.

Love, Evan
PS Here is a pretty picture my Mom took of the Smith River coming through the Redwood National Park. I wanted to climb down to the river, but my Mom wouldn't let me.

4 comments:

Traci said...

awwww! Congrats on such a successful weekend... :) Love the pictures!

Jeri said...

Not just for Dixie...I totally teared up! LOL Good job Evan!

dreameyce said...

Awww! Every little kid needs their own dog to love, that adores them. Perfect! :)

Léo said...

very sweet. Way to go Evan!!!