Thursday, June 24, 2010

Professional Photos of the Puppies!!

Yesterday we had Nina Sage come over and take some beautiful puppy photos. It is a ton of fun having her come over and she really does a great job! Le'o and her girls came over to help, which made things go so much quicker! The puppies did cooperate quite well. Here are the group shots of the three litters Mom and I have at our house. I will be putting more shots up on my website later today. If you want to see the entire shoot, or want to buy anything directly from Nina, please go to her website at www.pdxdogportraits.com Click on Dog Portraits. Then click on Proofs. Then you will find the page for Emily's June 2010. On that page you can find the edited and unedited pictures!

Elma
The Outlander puppies.

The Cowboy litter

2 comments:

coopercreek said...

Way too cute!! I love them all.

2Grandmas2 said...

She does an amazing job! I think she is the same that took Coedwig litter pics. Love them!!