Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ramblings for Wed...

(I mean ramblings...so bare with me on the jumping around thing)

This fall...I have the pleasure of doing some judging on the side. I love judging, if you didn't already know and will soon be hanging up my handler lead and putting in my application. It is an honor to be asked to do sweepstakes assignments. I have done many already, but this year I have a couple of exciting ones like the Otterhound National Sweepstakes and the BCSA National Futurity.

Tomorrow I leave for Grass Valley, CA. I am judging the Nor Cal BC specialty Sweepstakes and I am so excited! At the specialty, I am also presenting the BC judges education seminar. This is my first time doing it on my own, so it shall be fun!

For those who were wondering...my thumb is healing. It will be a while before it is totally better but at least able to use it again (with band aids and padding of course!).

This past Monday I brought home another Cardigan girl. It looks like she may be staying. I will tell more later but her sire is one of the top winning dogs right now!

A BC puppy will also be joining the crew soon! I just have to decide which one I am taking!!

Today Chai went to obedience class. He is doing really well and much prefers that to silly conformation. I am going to continue his training in obedience, since he really can't go to any of the upcoming specialties. When he is more mature, I will take him out and finish him quickly. I love my gold boy!

That's it for the moment...you all have a good weekend!!

2 comments:

Kaye said...

I love that you have a red merle bc too, the only bc color I've seen at the shows here are the black and whites.

Dune Cardigans said...

Hope you like your new girl! ;)