Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Introducing Latte...



Puppy breath...yes this is my Latte...real name Pawcific Morning Latte. She is the only girl from my last litter of Border Collies out of Brayden and Roo. I am also growing up two of her brothers, Pumpkin and Cinnamon. And those who seem to love litter themes, this theme was named after my sister Jenny's favorite drink, Pumpkin Spice Latte with Cinnamon Sprinkles, as the puppies were born on her birthday! (and the puppies choose to come out in the perfect order, Pumpkin, Spice, and Cinnamon are another color...guess which color?)

3 comments:

starrynights said...

Awww. She's adorable. Not sure I've ever seen a Border Collie puppy. They kinda look like fluffy cardi babies.

Love the litter theme too.

Welcome to the wonderful world of dog blogging.

Sherilyn said...

Oh, what a sweetheart! Yes, they do look like fluffy Cardis!! Adorable!! :D

dreameyce said...

BCs make some of the cutest puppies. :)