Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back home...

We are back home safely from Eukanuba...what a trip back home!! I have had about as much snow/ice/winter weather for me for several years! Ruby won Best Bred By as you all probably already know. It was great to have Denise along with us carrying our gear, beer, and deer!! :-)

So, I went out today after being in bed for most of yesterday trying to recover from a long and exhuasting trip and took some snow pictures...here you go!

Evan in the snow.


Lincoln

One of my BC puppies, Cinnamon.

And Secret...who decided this was a better watching point!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you all made it home OK. It was nice to meet you Sunday night when I practically ran down your mom (I noticed her CWC sweatshirt) to introduce myself! :-) I stayed until Tuesday, and all the weather forecasts sounded ominous for your trip. I bet it was exhausting.

Emily said...

Nice to meet you too! I don't think I would like to repeat that trip back home anywhere in the near future. It was not fun, but we made it home!