Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Puppies coming and available...

Some much needed updates...

First off, I have been really busy with life. October went by in a whirlwind and November hasn't been much different. I am juggling three jobs, all my volunteer work, taking care of my dogs, trying to buy a house, and as many of you know, I am also pregnant with my second child on top of everything else (due in April!). So, reality check has really been happening lately about the amount of dogs I can cope with and the logistics for the next year with new baby coming. I have some great friends who have graciously agreed to take a dog for me or co-owners that are willing to keep dogs while I am busy with a newborn. Thank you!!! As many of you know I have also leased out Secret for her first litter, which will hopefully happen in the Spring. I do miss her, but she is in good hands and may see the ring a little while she is settling in.

Next job I have had to take care of is sorting through the Cardigan puppies. I am hopeful that one of these days I can get more updated pictures of all of them, but it is so hard to find a time that it is not raining right now with the really icky northwest fall weather we have been having! (Yes, we may even see our first snow this weekend, UGH!) Here is a few updated shots of Emma, Shadowalk Valley Girl (Clu's girl) at 8 months...



If the right home came along I would let Emma go. It would have to be a situation where she is shown and that I could get a litter back or puppy back. She is very sweet and a nice puppy, but will only let her go if that perfect home comes along, otherwise she will stay here!

Next item of business is a little surprise litter Nola decided to make my life even more complicated with!! On Thursday I have an ultrasound scheduled to see if we can pinpoint better who the father might be, but it was either done at Susan Lassila's house while she was there with her dog Dustin or it was accomplished at my house with Lincoln. She may go back to Susan's house if we think it is Dustin puppies, otherwise the litter will happen here. Either way, we will have to DNA test puppies to confirm the correct father. In any regard, if you are interested in a puppy, please don't hesitate to send me a puppy questionnaire off of my Puppy Page and get on the list! Here is Nola, pregnant and getting big...


1 comment:

K. Daniel said...

Just found your blog... your puppy in the header looks HEAPS like my brand new girl! Check out the photos on my blog :-)
brodyandco.blogspot.com

Kelly :-)