Sunday, July 19, 2009

Portland KC show

Unfortunately not much to report from here...Jazz was the big star this weekend!

Tervs
Jazz won WD on Sat for 2 pts! Sun was RWD

Cardigans
Diesel was RWD on Sun, darn it anyways...we are still stuck on the dreaded last point.
Secret was NAKED, so she stayed home this weekend!!

BC's
Page was RWD both Sat and Sun
BOB both days was an almost full brother to Splash.

Papillons
Walker was RWD on Sat!

Chessies
Lindsay was RWB on Sat, Java was RWB on Sun

Yup a LOT of Reserves for us this weekend.

Congrats to Leann though for finishing her Parson, Sara, Jenny showed her to 6 of her Championship points, so Jenny was really excited to see her finish!

Next show is Enumclaw...amazingly enough we have three weekends off of dog shows, doesn't mean we aren't busy though!!

3 comments:

Dune Cardigans said...

How many girls - if any - are you bringing to Enumclaw?

Emily said...

Only entering Diesel in the classes. I have two girls at home right now that need time to grow up. I would offer to put them in as fillers, but I can't afford it with both a Pap specialty and a BC SE that weekend...sorry.

Dune Cardigans said...

I think from the emails going around that the NW has 8 girls... and I think we need 9 for the major. I understand the money issue. I am only taking LE. See you there.