Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 2

Here is Day 2 of our trip! We went from Ogden, Utah to North Platte, Nebraska

The sunrise from the motel. I wish I could get rid of the telephone pole!!

The mountains around Utah are just gorgeous.


In one of the canyons...


I was driving...and made Mom take some pics!


Evan enjoying a hot chocolate while watching his new movie!


And this is the start of oh so boring Wyoming...not somewhere I want to live for sure!

A cliff side.


Snow...and a train!

More snow...

At a rest area...Evan decided to build something with one patch of snow he found.

And more snow...

Wyoming sign about the Lincoln Monument below...


Nebraska!! Oh so much more interesting...although we will see...

1 comment:

Traci said...

awesome pictures!! That sunrise is just beautiful... too bad about that dumb ole phone pole! :) Safe travels, Emily ~ I love the updates!! :)