Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Clu and other news...


Sadly, no puppies for Clu this time. This is the third attempt, so I have decided to send her back to her breeder. It's going to be sad with Clu leaving as she is such a sweet sole, but hopefully with a bit of luck Susan can get her pregnant and I can get something back out of her! Clu is pictured above, her full name is Shadowalk Exclusive.


Other news...we have two new faces going to join the Pawcific gang. One is a replacement for Clu and is a girl I have had my eyes on for a while now. Her name is Nola, she is an Owain daughter. She is pictured above when I evaluated the litter at 8 weeks of age. She reminds me a lot of Secret and how she grew, so we will wait and see how she develops. She is almost a year old right now.
The other addition is a bit of a secret, but some of you might know already...it goes back to my Legend!! (hint hint hint!!!) My friend Leann is going to take him/her home and going to co-own the puppy. And yes, it is a red puppy...more to come!

5 comments:

dreameyce said...

Darn on the Clu litter... but I didn't need another Cardi right now anyways ;) I hope there *IS* Clu babies in the future. She's beautiful, and I'm craving my 'someday' sable.

I think I have an idea on who the Legend descendant is.... I can't wait to see if I'm right!

Emily said...

Yup, you are one of those that will know!

Dune Cardigans said...

I got to see Nola at Susan's when I took Sally to her place to be bred. LOVED her... cant wait to see how she has grown on.

Anonymous said...

Who is it?

Emily said...

That is cool that you saw Nola. I can't wait to see her. The last time I saw her she was only 5 months old.