Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pony Camp 2010!

While I was away for a 5 day seminar. Evan got a chance to stay at his grandparents house and have a condensed version of Pony Camp. He had tons of fun and most importantly rode his pony Truman! Mom sent me two pictures through her phone, so thought I would share!


Truman and Evan. (Mom says they worked on getting him to steer and he is doing better. Although the kicking to get him to start walking they are still needing some practice on)

Evan painting and putting together my model horse with organs and skeleton. (I think it became a bigger project then what Mom expected. I think it is really cool, but not sure how you are supposed to put it all together and make it stay!)

1 comment:

starrynights said...

Aww! Evan looks great on Truman. I am glad to see he's still getting used. Hug the pony for me!